Terms and Conditions
PrimaDrive : West Drayton Taxis | MyAirportTransfers.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
Anyone that uses this website and agrees to services provided as a result will be deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms & Conditions.
Any variations to the journey(s) originally discussed, booked and agreed to between the taxi company and the Client may be subject to additional charges, if these changes involve extra time and/or distance being covered.
No hidden taxes, fees or extra charges will be payable upon completion of the job, except where additional waiting time and/or car parking charges have been incurred and these were defined and agreed to in our quotation discussion.
We reserve the right to alter our charges at any time.
We reserve the right substitute any vehicle or chauffeur/driver.
In the event of a “No-show” by the client, or if a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours of the start of the period of hire, any and all monies paid will be totally non-refundable.
Although vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims under British Law, Customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and the Company shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
The Taxi company cannot be held responsible for any loss financial, professional, missed connection times, flights, trains, due to the Taxi not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time.
The Taxi company cannot be held responsible for any missed connections i.e. flights, trains, boats due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents or road closures.
No alcohol will be allowed ‘ inside’ the vehicle at any time under any circumstances. All alcohol transported must be stowed in the exterior luggage compartment. Should the vehicle require valeting due to negligence or alcohol illness a charge will be made of £90.00 for Private hire vehicles and £100.00 for minibuses -to cover cost of cleaning and subsequent loss of earnings.
Smoking is against the law in the UK and is not permitted in or around the vehicles.
The consumption of food is not permitted in any of the vehicles unless specific agreement has been made to the contrary at the time of the booking and agreed in writing.
In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
The material contained in this web site is provided for general information only and does not constitute acceptance of any bookings that may be made.
We accept no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site or from any taxi bookings made on this site.
A charge of £5 plus additional parking may be added to the booking fair for every 15 minutes of waiting if not agreed before the travel.
**** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ****
- All airport pickups are meet and greet.
- Driver will come inside terminal after 25 minutes of flight landing.
- Passenger will get 30 more free minutes after the driver moves in side terminal.
- After 55 minutes of free time, £5 pounds per 15 minutes as waiting charges plus £3.80 pounds for parking will apply and will be payable to the driver in cash for saloon car and £8 for all bigger cars plus parking.
- Any extra request like baby seats are free of charge also there are no charges on flight delays.
- Change of time and date is free of charge but must be done 4 hours before the trip
- Minimum of 30 minutes to 60 minutes are needed to accept any booking or call office on 02080904959.
- Un booked changes in ride will be payable cash to the driver as agreed.
- Prima Drive will not take any responsibility of flight delays due to road traffic and unexpected incidents.
- Please keep extra time for traveling to airports and book your trip well before your next check in time.
- Delivery Policy – Driver will be at your pickup point at given date and time for any changes kindly contact office on 02080904959 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund / Cancellation Policy – All booking must be cancel for a full refund minimum 4 hours before the given date and time of Pickups.
Without prior notice The Taxi Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever necessary.