All bookings carried out by this website are subject to the following terms and conditions.
If You wish to book a PRIVATE HIRE VEHICLE via this website, www.MyAirportTrasnfer.co.uk, You must agree to the terms below as the exclusive basis which governs such booking and must tick the “I agree to Terms & Conditions” box on the booking form. If you do not agree to any of the terms, do not book a PRIVATE HIRE VEHICLE via this website. If you are booking on behalf of someone else, by clicking “I agree to Terms & Conditions”, you are representing that you have their authority to accept these terms and conditions on their behalf.
In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings save where the context otherwise requires:
- “US/WE” this website and its appointed agents, drivers who carry out the bookings.
- “You” means the person who enters Details.
- “Passenger” any passenger carried in a Minicab which is booked via this Website.
- “Quote” a fixed price quote that You receive via the Website for the Trip.
- “This Website” the MyAirportTransfer.co.uk website and its social pages displayed elsewhere in any form on any device.
- “Agreed Pick-Up Point” the appointed place for You to be picked up by us.
- “Agreed Time” the appointed date and time for You to be picked up by us.
- “Personal Data” the details which You provide regarding Your physical and email addresses, telephone number and Card details.
- “Booking” the booking of a Minicab effected via this Website for undertaking Trips. Bookings can be made for single Trips, return Trips or split Trips.
- “Card” the credit, debit or charge card, or PayPal account You use when making the Booking.
- “Cash” the payment You make for the Fare to this website and/or its Driver.
- This website is operated and managed by Pumpkin Cars which is licensed as private hire operator from Slough Borough Council.
- “Card Costs” are the charges due to the credit card companies or PayPal used by You to pay for the Trip
- “Details” the details which You must provide upon making a Booking including pick-up date and time, pick-up and drop-off addresses and Your Personal Data.
- “Fare” the fee paid by You for the Quote You accept.
- “Goods” any goods carried in a Minicab which are booked via this Website.
- “Trip” the journey You wish to make from the pick-up address to the drop-off address provided by You.
- “Particular Requirements” any specific requirements You may have relating to disabled facilities, the gender of the driver or otherwise.
- “Personal Data” the details which You provide regarding Your physical and email addresses, telephone number and Card details.
- “Terms” these terms and conditions between MyAirportTransfer.co.uk and You.
- “Minicab” is a Private Hire Vehicle made available for pre-booked Trips, in compliance with the requirements of relevant Licensing Authorities.
- The clause headings and any other headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the construction of these Terms.
BOOKINGS and PAYMENTS
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that Your Booking Details are correct.
- When You make a Booking, this constitutes an offer by US which we may or may not accept.
- Your Booking is only deemed Confirmed after receiving from US a notification in terms of email/sms/phone call which state your BOOKING has been confirmed.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking before it took place, if we cancel any booking all monies if received will be returned in full.
- We reserves the right to correct typographical errors in any elements of the information that appears on the Website including pricing mistakes. If, once You are informed of such error, You wish to withdraw Your offer and do not wish to proceed with the purchase, You shall be free to do so and any monies already paid by You will be refunded in full.
- For Card Booking We can collect all monies owed to US in advance and for Cash Bookings Driver will collect money from the passenger.
- For Cash Bookings, we reserve the right to ask for Full or Part payment in advance, especially in case if journeys involve long distance pickup/drop off.
- Once You have confirmed Your Booking on the payment screen, it cannot be cancelled or changed except in accordance with our Cancellation Terms and Conditions described under different header here under.
- Refused Card Payment will result in cancellation of the booking and will not be fulfilled by us.
- Payment will not cover any extra requirements you request, such as child seats. If you do not indicate any additional luggage when booking, resulting in a larger size vehicle being required, then We may charge you extra. If You wish to give a tip to the MiniCab driver, You should do so directly at your own discretion.
- In the event of a deviation in the original route, there will be a fixed fee per Stop of £5.00 plus £2.00 per mile of deviated route, This difference in price will be collected by the driver or paid to US via Card
- At Any given time, only one promotion if there is any on offer can be applied.
- We MyAirportTransfer.co.uk nor the driver is responsible to you for, or insured in respect of, any damage or loss that may be sustained by the Goods in the course of a Trip and it is your exclusive responsibility to have such Goods insured or securely packaged in respect of such damage or loss.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- You can cancel a booking made through our website.
- You must inform us via our website by filling contact us form or by calling us and by providing us with booking reference number.
- Cancellation Clause 5a could be triggered as per cancellation cut off time informed to you in booking confirmation email. If you paid by card you will get a full refund less card cost. If cancellation is after the cancellation cut off time, specified in the booking email and here under in these terms and condition, then no monies will be returned. If you were to pay by cash then your profile will be marked and you may not be able to make further booking through our website unless you pay the cancellation charges.
- In the event that driver does not turn up at the Agreed Pick-Up time 30 minutes of the Agreed Time – or within 60 minutes if the pick-up point is an airport then you have the right to cancel the booking and get full fare refund, without any Card Costs deducted only if you paid them in advance by Card, as full and final settlement of any claim You might have in respect of such failure. However you can continue with the trip upon your own discretion and if you do then no refunds will be made.
- If you failed to be present at the agreed pick up point within 30 minutes or failed to make contact with driver or the office within 30 minutes, amd if agreed pivkup point is at an airport, this time limit is 55 minutes, then thd driver has the right to assume your booking deemed cancel and pull off. In this case you will not have any right to get refund of the fare paid.
- It can take up to 7 working days to process your refunds.
- All refunds will be made only to the card which was used to make that booking.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All our drivers and vehicle are licensed by the relative authorities. In some case we can use third parties to carry out bookings made with us, but we will only use licensed drivers and vehicles for this purpose.
- We shall not be liable for any delays in pick up or drop off or if no driver turn up at the agreed pick up time.
- We shall not be liable in any event which cause direct or indirect loss due to our service or delays or in failure of a drive to turn up at agreed pick up location on agreed time.
- Our aggregate liability in respect of these Terms and any matter arising out of it (including claims whether made in contract or tort) shall be limited to £500.
- Subject as expressly provided in these Terms all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded as far as legally possible.
- Nothing in this clause shall operate so as to exclude any rights You may have under consumer legislation or limit Driver’s liability for death or personal injury arising out of its negligence.
- We will keep you informed via the emails and sms messages about your trip, but will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss incurred due to any delay of such emails or sms alerts.
- Each foregoing sub-clause of this clause shall constitute a separate and severable provision. The provisions of this clause shall continue in effect notwithstanding the termination, completion or any other matter which might otherwise cause these Terms to become ineffective.
- Booking can be cancelled for full refund less any card fees two hour before agreed pick up time. In any other circumstances no refund will be made.
- In a scenario where a Driver has been dispatched and it can take him more than two hours to arrive at the agreed pickup location, value of the realistic time spend on that journey calculated at £25.00 per hour pro rata will be deducted from the fare, along with any card fee and rest of the money will be refunded.
- In Case booking is made in the window of less than two hour, then full amount less card fee will be refunded.
- All our drivers are dispatched from Heathrow, in calculating the value of time in clause 7b above, travel time from Heathrow will be used as a reference.
- We can provide baby/booster or infant seat for charge of £5.00 extra each if requested at time of the booking. We cannot guarantee that any such seats will be available at all or a good fit for the child travelling.
- The passenger must specify child’s age on comment section on booking form. Our saloon & Estate cars can only carry single child seat in the car if you need 2nd child seat then you must book MPV or larger vehicle.
- Additional drop offs and pickups will be charged per mile with a minimum fee of £10.00 per diversion.
- Passengers are strongly advised to give enough time for their journey, especially passengers travelling to the airport. We will not be held responsible for delays occurring due to traffic or any other reason.
- All pickups from the airports and cruise ports are allowed 30 minutes free from the landing time/docking time or booked time, there after waiting time will be charged £20.00 for every hour pro rata. Flight delays are exempt from this charges.
- Where possible we will monitor flights only for late arrivals.
- Pickups from home, hotel, offices and other venues are allowed 10 minutes from the actual booked time, thereafter 25p per minute (minimum £3.00) will be added to the fare quoted payable to driver in attendance.
- Any missed flights must be informed to office by calling us or by emails ASAP so that we can notify the driver not to enter the airport for that pick up. If the journey was pre-paid it will be refunded after deducting card fees for bank charges. However if the passenger wishes to take a later flight we will provide the service at no extra cost.
- If wrong date and wrong time was provided by the booker than clause 7 Cancellation fee will govern that booking.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they order the correct type of vehicle in order to carry the numbers of passengers and luggage.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services due to passenger having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
- Passengers are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage.
- We do not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason i.e. traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
- For any alteration to the booking, you must inform us by email or by a phone call.
- All “cash bookings” must be reconfirmed prior to 24 hours of the pickup time, if the booking window is more than 24 hours.
- For CASH bookings, we reserved the right to request a deposit or full amount prior to a car is dispatched or booking is being carried out.
- No car will be send out for the online cash bookings, if we did not received reconfirmation, booked with incorrect information, or passenger who cannot be contacted/reachable on the phone number provided at least 6 hours prior of the pickup time.
- We reserve the right to re-adjust prices on the following dates, 24th December From 18:00 hours to 26th December 23:59 hours and 31st December 18:00 Hours to 1st January 23:59 hours will be charged at 50% higher than normal prices.
- Customer is liable for any toll charges payable as all our prices advertised are exclusive of toll charges.
- The above terms form the between the parties.
- All notices to US shall be given by You in writing to email@example.com
- All notices to you shall be given in writing to the email address you have provided at the time of booking. All notices may be served by email and shall be deemed to have been given 1 hour after transmission thereof.
- These Terms and Your agreement with us shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree for the exclusive benefit of Myairporttransfer.co.uk to submit any dispute hereunder to the jurisdiction of the courts of England but nothing herein shall prevent us from taking proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction.